Once over the age of 70, there is an expectation towards some sort of medical history or ongoing chronic condition, yet a new Legato plan may still be possible. Our Legato Masters approach includes reviewing how well you're coping with your medical condition(s).
As an example of the process and testing for this age group: the "get-up-and-go" test helps determine if the applicant has any mobility problems, such as an unsteady gait or requires a mobility aid. The results of that review help determine if there is a higher probability of falls or other gait disturbances and demonstrate how well someone who has recovered from a hip or knee replacement, for example.
To participate in our Legato Masters program, you'll need to provide answers on one or more medical questionnaires as suits your life and health including topics such as significant medical history, prescriptions taken, exercise regularity, and any time taken off work.
Legato Masters can be implemented using any one of our solutions: Legato1, Legato2 or Legato3. Bottom line - contact us to ask about your eligibility. It may be well worth your time!
- Tax Apportionment in Estate Planning
- Beneficiary Designations and Resulting Trusts Revisited
- Reviewing A Shareholder's Agreement
- Part 1: Legacy Gifting Private Company Shares
- Part 2: Legacy Gifting Private Company Shares
- 52 Years Young
- Life Insurance As Fixed Income Plus
- Smooth Transitions
- Reduce Estate Shrinkage
- Take Time For Your Legacy
- Protect Your GrandChildren
- Another Asset Class
- Take Five
- Inheritance & Taxation
- Cash Me If You Can
- Think Wider
- Succession Planning
- Legato 3
- Retirement Income
- Look Across
- Lest We Forget
- Partners In Search For A Cure