- The Pair: Estate Freeze & Legato Plan V2
- 70 Years and 214 Days
- Tax Apportionment in Estate Planning
- Beneficiary Designations and Resulting Trusts Revisited
- Reviewing A Shareholder's Agreement
- Part 1: Legacy Gifting Private Company Shares
- Part 2: Legacy Gifting Private Company Shares
- Life Insurance As Fixed Income Plus
- Smooth Transitions
- Reduce Estate Shrinkage
- Take Time For Your Legacy
- Protect Your GrandChildren
- Another Asset Class
- Take Five
- Inheritance & Taxation
- Cash Me If You Can
- Think Wider
- Succession Planning
- Legato 3
- Retirement Income
- Look Across
- Lest We Forget
- Partners In Search For A Cure
St. John Ambulance
Legato's Barbara Henning and her small dog WallE have been certified in the St. John Ambulance Therapy Dog program. Young patients at BC Children's Hospital in Vancouver get regular visits from WallE and he's been a big hit.
Barbara volunteered regularly with the Vancouver Coastal Health authority at clinics in west and east Vancouver offering vaccination services during the Covid-19 pandemic. She was also part of the volunteer vaccination teams at Kerrisdale Community Centre, False Creek Community Centre, Olympic Village, Killarney Community Centre and Vancouver Community College (Broadway campus).
Supporting Research into Parkinson's Disease
Legato's Don Anderson volunteers a considerable amount of his time and expertise as a member of the Board of Directors of the Pacific Parkinson's Research Institute (PPRI).
As a charity, PPRI has raised in excess of $25M in support of the Parkinson's Disease research at UBC's Pacific Parkinson’s Research Centre (PPRC).
PPRI is the single largest supporter of PPRC and provides funding for nearly half of their research scientists.
PPRI's Board of Directors includes community and industry leaders who volunteer their time and skills because they are each passionate about finding a cure for Parkinson's Disease.