Legato for Business Succession
Reasons & Suitability
REASONS for a CORPORATE LEGATO3 policy:
Consider investing in a Legato3 policy either in a corporation or family holding company when:
SUITABILITY of a CORPORATE LEGATO3:
Answering yes to one or more of the following questions would suggest that you can benefit from implementing a corporately-owned Legato3 policy. Do you:
Life insurance protection lasting a lifetime, even past 100 years of age.
Creation of alternate asset within the corporation or family holding company.
Premium deposits required for 7-10 years, then the Legato3 becomes self-funding for life.
The five (5)%+ annual investment yield* comes from the carrier-managed portfolio of real estate ownership, mortgages, and bonds.
The tax-free growth of the Legato3 policy value from that investment yield that means no taxable passive income for the corporation and no impact to the small business deduction.
The Legato3 policy grows steadily in value while purchasing additional life insurance coverage throughout the lifetime of the policy.
The Legato3 policy can be collateral for a loan at any time, creating funds for investments and income for retirement.
After the passing of the life(s) insured:
* Yield as currently forecast by the Canadian insurance carriers.
- Tax Apportionment in Estate Planning
- Beneficiary Designations and Resulting Trusts Revisited
- Reviewing A Shareholder's Agreement
- Part 1: Legacy Gifting Private Company Shares
- Part 2: Legacy Gifting Private Company Shares
- 52 Years Young
- Life Insurance As Fixed Income Plus
- Smooth Transitions
- Reduce Estate Shrinkage
- Take Time For Your Legacy
- Protect Your GrandChildren
- Another Asset Class
- Take Five
- Inheritance & Taxation
- Cash Me If You Can
- Think Wider
- Succession Planning
- Legato 3
- Retirement Income
- Look Across
- Lest We Forget
- Partners In Search For A Cure